Volunteers make this sale a success!
Why should I volunteer?
- Volunteers are able to shop at the pre-sale before the new moms and the general public.
- Volunteer for one 3 hour shift and receive one Volunteer Presale Pass.
- Volunteers for two 3 hour shifts and receive a Volunteer Presale pass and an extra 5% of your selling price on your items or 2 Volunteer Presale passes!
- Volunteer for three 3 hour shifts and receive a Volunteer Presale pass and an extra 10% of your sales of your items or 3 Volunteer Presale passes!
- Consignors who volunteer to work the after sale sort will receive their cheques at the end of their shift.
( spots for the after sale sort are limited!)
Volunteer Presale – Glenwood
April 4, 2018 5pm
You get to shop before the new parents. Volunteering gives you the best chance to get what you want!
Who Can Volunteer:
- Anyone over the age of 13 can volunteer at our sale.
- We do ask that those between 13 and 16 years of age volunteer during the same shift as a parent/guardian.
- You do not need to be a consignor to volunteer but we require you to work your volunteer shift before the presale. (you will be given your Presale pass at that time)
- Men are welcome and needed! Ladies volunteer your husbands / Boyfriends / Significant others and shop the Presale with their pass (just remember to get there okay first!)
What is required of a Volunteer:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Set up of tables racks and signs
- Item check in
- Item placement
- Organizing during the sale
- General tiding during the sale
- Security during the sale
- Helping with checkout during the sale
- Sorting after the sale
- Tear down of tables and racks after the sale
- Assisting with pick up after the sale
- Other responsibilities as needed
Where do I sign up to Volunteer:
Please click HERE to sign up to volunteer for Gateway
When do you need volunteers?
- Shifts are 3 hours minimum
- We need volunteers from 8 AM till 9 PM on Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Please click here to view volunteer schedule for: