Notes from the Taggers:
To use the Tagging Service, you must be a registered Childcycle Consignor with a Consignor number. If not already a Childcycle Consignor, you must register. To register, go to
The last date items are accepted for tagging:
Gateway – August 31, 2018
- There are two types of fees – Supplies Fees and Tagging Fees
- Supplies Fee – Tagging Services charges $7.50 per bin. Supplies Fee are payable upfront upon drop-off. Bins cannot be larger than a 58L tote.
- Tagging Fees – Tagging Services charges $0.20 per item (not per set) tagged. Tagging Fees will be deducted from your total Childcycle Sale profits.
- For items that do not fit in bins, please contact us to discuss.
Consignors can increase their take home amount with CCS (up to 75%) by volunteering to work at CCS sale you are selling at. The percentage that the Consignor ultimately takes home is determined by CCS based on items sold and volunteering. For more information, see:
DROP-OFFS AND PICKUPS
Consigners can drop off/pickup their tagged clothing at
River park South (South St. Vital) or at 483 Main Street, Ile Des Chenes
Alternatively, Tagging Service will pick-up or drop off at a mutually agreeable time/location within the City of Winnipeg for a $10/fee (payable at time of pick-up).
NOTE: Tagging Service does not store nor take clothes to or from the Childcycle Sales.
- You must have a minimum of 100 items.
- Items must be season appropriate (spring and summer clothes for spring sales, fall and winter clothes for fall sales).
- All clothing should be freshly laundered and neatly folded (or hung on hangers).
- Childcycle does not allow wire hangers to be used in their sales.
- Tagging Service reserves the right to reject any item. All items should be free from stains, rips, pet hair, missing buttons, non-working zippers, and should not be out of date. If 25% of clothes given to Tagging Service are soiled, Consignor will get the entire drop-off back – no tagging will be done.
- Any items that are a set should be folded or pinned together.
- Tagging Service sets the price for each item provided. Tagging Service will determine if item should be marked discount. All items will be priced to sell.
- If you would like to price all or some of your items, please attach the price to the item(s). Writing prices on masking tape is the easiest.
- You can sell at all Childcycle sales. Inventory is transferrable from one location to another. Any of your items not sold at one sale are available for you to take to future Childcycle sales. No retagging necessary and we would not collect any further tagging fees for items that we have already tagged for you.
For more information about tagging, contact us at CCTagging@hotmail.com