Are you interested in consigning with Childcycle but just don’t have the time? We can help. Let us do the tagging for you. We will price, hang, and tag all of your items so they’re ready for the sale.
How CC Tagging basically works:
- Contact CC Tagging to make arrangements re drop-off (see link below)
- Gather the items that you wish to consign and bring them to the drop-off location along with a signed CC Tagging Consignor Agreement
- CC Tagging will contact you once clothes are tagged and ready for pick-up.
- Drop off your clothes at the Childcycle sale.
- For payment information, please see FEES in Notes from the Taggers.
- At the end of the event you can pick up unsold items or donate them. If you choose NOT to donate your items, you where to buy over the counter Dilantin MUST come to pick up your items during consignor pick-up times.
For more information about tagging, etc., click NOTES FROM THE TAGGERS.
Our services are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Click HERE to contact us.